Does a mattress affect your sleep quality? Can you blame your bed if you are not sleeping as well as you should? Yes, absolutely. Though comfort is a subjective feeling, there’s no doubt that a good mattress can do wonders and provide deep rest after a hard day’s toil.
If you have been struggling with sleep issues lately, or are troubled by body aches, then it’s time to upgrade and gift yourself a high-quality mattress. What’s more? It is quite light on your wallet too. A Sleepwell Pro Comfort Mattress is comfortable, durable, and affordable too.
If you want to sleep like a pro, then check out our Pro range of mattresses online. The wavy profile of these mattresses provides a wonderful massage feel to make you feel fresh and rejuvenated when you wake up.
Which Type of Mattress is Best for Your Sleep?
A wrong mattress can do more harm than good. Replacing an old sagging mattress with a new low-quality mattress is just an exercise in futility. You lose your sleep and your money too. The bonus is that you retain all the pain and discomfort! So you must choose the mattress with great care and caution. But this is easier said than done.
There are different types and innumerable brands if you want to buy a mattress online. They vary in size, material, firmness, and pricing. You must choose the right one based on your body type, sleeping position, budget, and other specific requirements.
In general, a medium-firm mattress that offers a comfortable sleeping surface and supports proper spinal alignment is a great choice. Make sure that you only choose trusted brands to get the best experience and value for money. Never compromise on quality for money.
Choosing the Right Mattress
Here are some tips to help you make the right choice when you decide to buy a new mattress.
- Know clearly why you need a new mattress at this juncture. Is it because your bed is old and past its prime? Are you looking for a larger bed to accommodate your partner or a child? Do you have trouble managing your body aches and back pains?
- Pay close attention to your sleeping position for a while. Observe whether you are a back, side, or stomach sleeper. It can even be some combination of these three positions. This will help you choose the right firmness i.e. how hard or soft the mattress feels.
Back sleepers usually require a medium-firm feel. Side sleepers need a gentle mattress for pressure relief at their hips and shoulders. A firm mattress is ideal if you tend to sleep on your stomach. Combo-sleepers can manage fine with a medium-firm mattress
- Look at your body type and weight. This can affect the sinkage, hug, and support that you get from the bed. Light-weight sleepers will have no problem with a soft or medium-firm mattress. Sleepers who are a bit heavy tend to press deeply and require a firm feel
- Examine your priorities before you decide. A memory foam mattress is good for body pains and pressure relief at sensitive positions. A latex mattress is made of organic materials. It is naturally cooling and ideal for those who sleep hot.
Innerspring mattresses are more bouncy and supportive. Check out the Sleepwell Ortho Pro Spring Mattress. You bid goodbye to all your nagging pains and wake up pain-free every day. The mattress provides enhanced support and pressure relief with its triple-zone advantage. The special airvent technology also allows proper heat dissipation and provides healthy breathability.
There are also hybrid mattresses to suit a wide range of sleepers. They combine foam layers with springs or coils to provide adequate support and pressure relief
- Apart from online reviews & feedback, you must also get a first-hand experience of the mattress. Most of the top brands offer a free trial period for the benefit of their customers. You get a 100-day free trial period, when you buy a Pro Comfort Mattress from Sleepwell. You can return or exchange the mattress after this trial period if you are not satisfied with the product
If you are still confused, the Sleepwell Mattress Selector can help you find the perfect match for your requirements. No matter what your sleep preferences or problems are, there is always a personalized solution available at Sleepwell.
How Can a Sleepwell Pro Comfort Mattress Improve Your Sleep Quality?
Sleepwell is the market leader with strong research capabilities and a vast product range. Every person is unique with different needs and desires. A Sleepwell mattress can understand your body and your sleep preferences to provide you with personalized comfort.
So no more tossing & turning the whole night. You can experience the power of deep blissful sleep without any interruptions when you choose a premium mattress brand such as Sleepwell.
Here are some of the ways by which a Sleepwell Pro Comfort Mattress can enhance your overall sleep quality.
- Superior Quality: Sleepwell uses the finest quality materials and lab-tested PU foams to retain resilience and extend the lifespan of the mattress. The material does not easily sag and you no longer wake up feeling weary
- Comfort & Posture: A sore back is now a thing of the past. The Pro Comfort Mattresses are designed to relax your muscles and ensure a comfortable sleeping posture. It easily conforms to your body shape and maintains the natural curve of your spine.
- Support: A Pro Comfort Mattress provides the right support to keep your body in a balanced position during sleep. It prevents the body from sinking deep into the mattress and alleviates muscle strain. The Sleepwell Ortho Pro Profiled Mattress is designed for accurate pressure & pain relief
- Temperature Regulation: Excessive heat can be a great spoiler to enjoy undisturbed sleep, especially during the hot summer months. The Sleepwell Dual Pro Profiled Mattress has enhanced air circulation and healthy breathability to keep your body cool & comfortable at night
- Allergen Control: A clean & hygienic mattress is a must for sleepers. All Sleepwell mattresses are made with Neem Fresche, an advanced anti-microbial technology to protect you from dust mites, mold, and other allergens. This is especially beneficial for people with respiratory problems
- Other Benefits: Sleepwell offers the best after-sales service with a 5-year warranty on mattresses. A no-cost EMI facility, a 100-day free trial period, and free delivery/return are other privileges that you get when you buy a Pro Comfort Mattress
Lack of sleep or a disturbed sleep pattern is a serious issue that affects all spheres of your life. A bad night can totally ruin your day too. Among other factors, a wrong mattress is often the chief culprit that is responsible for a poor sleep cycle.
Choosing the right mattress is the key to unlocking the treasure of deep sleep. With a Sleepwell mattress as your sleep companion, you can now savor the incredible power of restfulness and slip into a zen state every night!